Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Sanaya Irani The Crazy Shopaholic

Admin | 02:34 |

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Sanaya Irani The Crazy Shopaholic- Sanaya Irani

Sanaya IraniThe Crazy Shopaholic- Sanaya Irani
Tellybuzz in talks with Sanaya Irani for 'The Crazy Shopaholic' column. 

Tellybuzz brings to you a new Monday column on 'Confessions of Tellywood Shopaholics.' This week we have Sanaya Irani sharing her craze for shopping and her shopping interests. Sanaya, who plays Khushi in Star Plus popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? seems to be crazy for shopping. Let's see what Sanaya has to share about her shopping interests.  

Are you a Shopaholic?

Yes, I am crazy about shopping.

How often do you go for shopping?

Whenever I get the time!

What do you shop for the most?

I shop for everything I need - clothes, footwear, bags, accessories, and house related stuff.

Your dream shopping destination?

It's always America. I love to shop there! 

Where do you prefer to shop in Mumbai?

I prefer to shop at any mall in Mumbai.

Quick Fire: What would you buy?

f you were given Rs. 10: A chocolate.
If given Rs. 100: Something to eat.
If given Rs. 1000: Clothes.  
If given Rs. 1 Lakh: I'll save it. 
If given Rs. 1 crore: I'll buy an awesome house for my parents. 

Share how you feel after shopping?

I feel great after shopping. It's a feeling of total satisfaction that can't  be easily expressed in words.

Category: , ,

Disclaimer: Please note that, these video links of embedding website. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video hosting sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion,. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal.